Division of Politics, Administration and Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts. in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts. in Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master in Public Administration
News and Announcements
As Nonprofit Foundations Blossom, Funding Inequality Persists:
Political Scientists' Study Shows Wealthier Schools Are Magnets for Donations
We are extremely pleased to announce that the Model United Nations of the Division of PAJ has achieved outstanding distinction at the National MUN Conference in New York held in Manhattan (April 13-18, 2014). They won both team award as well as individual award.
The Team won DISTINGUISHED DELEGATION award. This is like winning the overall silver medal. The Team consisted of all new students who had no previous experience of Model UN. This is like the KENTUCKY basketball team with all freshman players.
Mario Henein won the OUTSTANDING DELEGATE award in his committee – UNESCO (UN Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization). This is the gold medal.
For up to date information on Division news and events, like us on Facebook!
The Division is currently recruiting for three tenure track positions to begin in Fall 2015:
- Assistant Professor in Criminal Justice (Policing)
- Assistant Professor in Political Science (Public Administration)
- Assistant Professor in Political Science (Public Law)
Additional information on these positions can be located on the Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion webpage
The Division is also accepting inquiries for our general part-time faculty pool. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to Dr. Stephen Stambough, Division Chair at email@example.com