Calling All Humanities And Social Science Majors. Our Passage to the Future Program positions you for professional success.
You Found A Major You Are Passionate About. Turn That Passion Into A Satisfying Career.
Join Passage to the Future for these opportunities:
- Take a 3-unit class, HSS 200, to start learning about your career possibilities.
- Learn about different career paths from HSS alumni.
- Gain leadership experience in campus clubs.
- Refine your skills in an academic internship.
- Expand your cultural awareness.
- Build a professional LinkedIn profile and expand your hands-on skillsets
- Learn how to articulate the strengths and benefits
- Earn a Passage to the Future certificate
- Apply for a paid internship provided by a local Orange County employer.
By being part of Passage to the Future, you will engage in career development throughout your time at CSUF. Are you ready to enter your Passage to the Future?
Certificate and Internship requirements:
- Students are eligible to apply for a Passage internship once they have earned (or are in the process of earning) 10 points.
- Students who earn 15 points will receive a Passage to the Future certificate.
To learn more about the program opportunities and relevant courses, select the buttons below.
Submit your contact information so that we can tell you when we have orientation sessions planned.