The College of Humanities and Social Sciences and Cal State Fullerton offers a variety of resources to support your academic, personal, and professional success. Below you will find resources related to these areas, so we encourage you to select the resource/s that best serves your needs.
HSS Student Success Team Recorded Webinars
Our team is hosting a variety of workshops and webinars to ensure your success at the university. Below are the latest workshops facilitated by our office. To watch the recorded video, select the workshop topic below:
- Academic Planning 101: Building a Strong Foundation Workshop Part I
- Academic Planning 101: Building a Strong Foundation Workshop Part II
- What's Your Learning Style Understanding and Developing Your Study Skills
- Time Management For the Busy College Student
- Test Taking Strategies for the Humanities and Social Sciences Student
- HSS 1st Generation Student Panel
Resources for Parents, Guardians, and Additional Support Systems
The Student Success Team has recorded two videos to share a glimpse into your student’s first year at CSUF, which reviews details about CSUF, differences between high school and college, academic expectations, getting involved at CSUF, campus resources, and common experiences for college students. These videos will assist you in supporting your student’s academic, personal, and professional goals. One video is in English and the other is in Spanish. To watch the recorded video, select the language you prefer to view the workshop:
During this virtual time, we suggest visiting the Virtual Student Services website for the latest virtual support offered across campus including, but not limited to, wellness centers, tutoring, financial resources, identity centers, and so much more!