Meriem Doucette, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Public Administration | The MPA Program Academic Advisor
Phone: (657) 278 - 3837
Office: GH 518
- 2015, Ph.D., Public Administration and Policy, University of Georgia
- 2011, M.P.A., University of Georgia
- 2008, B.A., Political Science, Miami University
- Organizational Theory
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Change
- Public Management
- Doucette, M., & Adams, D. (2018). Ethics in Public Administration: Understanding Ethics, Corruption, and Public Policy (1st ed.). San
Diego, CA: Cognella.
- Welch, J., & Hodge, M. (2017). Assessing impact: The role of leadership
competency models in developing effective school leaders. School Leadership & Management, 38(4), 355-377.
- Hodge, M. & Welch, J. (2016). An implementation perspective: Relevant
lessons from no child left behind (NCLB) for the implementation of the every student succeeds act (ESSA). Journal of Ethical
Educational Leadership, 3(9), 1-17.
- Hodge M. “Utilizing Feedback to Improve Employee and Organizational
Performance.” Public Administration Times. August 2013