David P. Adams, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Public Administration
Phone: (657) 278 - 4770
Office: GH 516
TU/TH 9:30-11:00 AM
- PhD, Public Policy and Public Administration, Auburn University, May 2016.
- Dissertation: “The Environmental Outcomes of Collaborative Natural Resource Institutions.”
Committee: Kathleen Hale (Chair), Mitchell Brown (Co-chair), Gerry Gryski,
Linda Dennard, and Elise Irwin.
- Award: Auburn University Graduate School’s Distinguished Dissertation Award
- Master of Public Administration, Auburn University, May 2010.
- BS, Political Science and Government, Kennesaw State University, May 2008.
- Public Policy
- Public Administration
- Environmental Policy
- Federalism and Intergovernmental Re-lations
- Collaborative Governance
- Social Networks
- American Political Institutions
- Public Service Ethics
- Political Science Methodology
- Political Science Pedagogy
Presentations & Lectures
Manuscripts Under Review
- “Central Position of Regional Nonproﬁts and Environmental Outcomes in the United States.”
- “Improving Graduate Student Learning through Sequenced Courses and Integrated Assignments” (with Michelle Brown, Kathleen Hale, and John Hall).