Phillip Kopp, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice
Phone: (657) 278 - 7650
Office: GH 533
M/TU/W/TH 8:00-8:30 AM & 10:00 – 11:00 AM
or by appointment
- 2014, Ph.D., Graduate Center/ City University of New York
- 2013, M.Phil., Graduate Center/ City University of New York
- 2006, M.A., University of Nevada Las Vegas
- 2003, B.S., California Baptist University
- CRJU 303 Controlling Crime
- CRJU 315 The Enforcement Function
- CRJU 340 Criminal Justice Research Methods
- Culp, R., Kopp, P, & McCoy, M. (2014). "Is Burglary a Crime of Violence? An Analysis of National Data 1998-2007." Submitted to National Institute of Justice.
- Kopp, P. (2014). Burglary. In J. Albanesse (Ed.). The Encyclopedia of Criminology and Criminal Justice. Wiley.