click here to see an explanation on how online and in-person courses will appear in the Spring 2021 schedulePDF File

If you are changing your major to Political Science, Public Administration, Criminal Justice, or adding a minor please email the Walk-In Advisor at to get a Department Stamp and Signature.


The Titan One Stop Shop: Get help regarding Admissions, Financial Aid, Registration & Records, and Student Business Services (SBS).

Registration Tips For Incoming FreshmanPDF File           Registration Tips For Tranfer StudentsPDF File

Need to make an appointment with a Faculty Advisor?

They are available to students under the following circumstances:

- Advisor signature needed
- Academic Probation
- TDA Exception 
- Additional Assistance

To schedule an appointment with a Faculty Advisor please email the PAJ main office at with your name, major, CWID, and reason for the appointment.


Students who need to meet with the Department Chair for other issues (NOT help with picking classes or declaring major/minors), please visit:

Dr. Jarvis' Calendly Link


PAJ General Advising 

Looking for help picking classes?

Want to declare a minor or major in our Division?

You can walk-in or make an appointment with our advising office. Their hours are as follows:

Virtual Walk-in Advising Hours

Monday: 4pm-7pm
Tuesday: 9am-2pm
Wednesday: 4pm-7pm
Thursday: 4pm-9pm

Meeting ID: 823 7123 3830

PAJ Advising: WALK-IN   Zoom Link


Virtual Appointment Advising Hours

Tuesday: 4pm -6pm
Wednesday: 9am-2pm & 7pm-9pm 


Calendly Link


General Education Advising  

 Our Walk-in Advisor and Faculty Advisors can not advise you on General Education Classes. Please visit the academic advising center in GH-123B for more information. 


Need a Permit to enroll in a class? 

After the first week of classes, contact the instructor if you would like a permit to add a class.  It is entirely at the instructor's discretion if they are able to additional students.


MPA Advising

Masters In Public Administration

Dr. Tucker

Ext. 5064 | Gordon Hall 524


MAPS Advising

 Master of Arts in Political Science


Dr. Shevchenko
Ext. 5064| Gordon Hall 531