Black Lives Movement: Film, Television and Video
13th. Directed by Ava DuVernay, Netflix, 2016
- Eyes on the Prize: American’s Civil Rights Years 1954-1965. Directed by Henry Hampton, PBS, 2010
- LA92 Directed by Daniel Lindsay and T.J. Martin (National Geographic Channel, 2017) Also available on Netflix.
- Let It Fall, Los Angeles 1982-1992 (Netflix, 2017)
- Life and Debt. Directed by Stephanie Black, performances by Michael Manley, Buju Banton, Yami Bolo, New Yorker Films, 2001
- Out in the Night (PBS, 2014)
- Paris Is Burning. Directed by Jennie Livingston, performances by Dorian Corey, Pepper LaBeija, Venus Xtravaganza, Octavia St. Laurent, and Willi Ninja Lionsgate, 2005.
- Say Her Name: The Life and Death of Sandra Bland (HBO, 2018)
- Southwest of Salem: The Story of the San Antonio Four. Directed by Deborah Esquenazi, performances by Anna Vasquez, Cassandra Rivera, Elizabeth Ramirez, FilmRise, 2016
- Stonewall Uprising: The Year that Changed America (PBS, Airs June 9, 2020)
- The Weather Underground. Directed by Sam Green and Bill Siegel, performances by Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Mark Rudd, Brian Flanagan, Naomi Jaffe, Laura Whitehorn, and David Gilbert, Dagored Films, 2003
- Time: The Kalief Browder Story (2017)
- Treasure: From Tragedy to Trans Justice – Mapping a Detroit Story (Frameline, 2015)
- Wattstax (1973)
- When They See Us (2019)