International Business Concentration
The Concentration in French for the Bachelor of Arts in International Business consists of 15 units of upper-division French course work. Prior to undertaking upper-division work toward a French concentration, a student must have achieved intermediate competency in French (FREN 204 or equivalent).
Upper-Division Requirements (15 units)
- FREN 310 – French in the Professional World (3 units)
- FREN 311 – French for International Business (3)
- FREN 315 – Origins of Modern France (3)
- FREN 325 – Contemporary French Civilization (3)
- MLNG 495 – Internship in Foreign Languages (3)
Note: International Business students wishing to complete a Minor or second Major in French will be able to
double-count FREN 315 and FREN 325.